Sunday, February 22, 2009


Isn't she just beautiful? Mary Campbell was one of my flower girls in my wedding, since I have known her since before she was born! :) Now she is 8 1/2. How'd that happen? She is even more beautiful inside than out, if you can imagine. We had lots of fun during our shoot, and even though it was dinner time and cold, she wanted to keep taking pictures! Every photographer's dream! Thanks, MC! I love you!

First, we took some "boring" shots...





Then, we played in the grass a little...


Then, Mary Campbell wanted to pose on the canons...



THEN we climbed the big tree on bowman.




Little monkey - 


2 comments:

Miles and Barnes said...

Hey Rebecca-Your photos are wonderful! I too am a teacher and I am just getting my business off the ground. My story is just like yours. It is like prayers have been answered and I am being led. I love being a teacher but photography just takes the stress of being an educator away. I am always looking for photographer friends to share ideas with! Angie Harmon gave me your blog address. I am going to add your address to my photo blog if that is okay! Good luck with your business!

Meredith Hall
MeredithHallPhotography.net

Anonymous said...

What a gift you have! I love them!! I will always be spreading the word!!!

Missy