Saturday, January 10, 2009

Much Ado About Nothing

In addition to teaching 5th grade and taking pictures, for the next two weeks I am somewhat of an "actress". And I use the term quite loosely. The faculty of my school is putting on a production of Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing - flapper/gangster style. We went over to McGee's Irish Pub in Anderson (side note: this is the restaurant where Jason and I had our rehearsal dinner two years ago...excellent restaurant...go there) so I could shoot our promotional pictures. We had a blast. There's nothing like seeing the headmaster play the gangster bad guy, or having 8 guns pointed at you (no, they weren't loaded, but still.) Anything for a good shot, right?

Come check out the play - January 22 & 23 @ 7pm, and Saturday the 24 @ 4pm 
New Covenant School...I promise it will be worth your $5.

























1 comment:

The Savage said...

Rebecca--those are so awesome! :-)